Rising carbon dioxide is greening the Earth - but it's not all good news

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Nov 29 06:09:24 PST 2016

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 08:21:31AM -0500, John Newman wrote:
> On Nov 29, 2016, at 6:04 AM, xorcist at sigaint.org <xorsict at sigaint.org> wrote:
> >> John Newman:
> >> read the links you sent?
> >
> > They ar as Zordon suggested
> >
> > "Zwally’s team calculated that the mass gain from the thickening of East
> > Antarctica remained steady from 1992 to 2008 at 200 billion tons per year,
> > while the ice losses from the coastal regions of West Antarctica and the
> > Antarctic Peninsula increased by 65 billion tons per year"
> >
> > "They also used information on snow accumulation for tens of thousands of
> > years, derived by other scientists from ice cores, to conclude that East
> > Antarctica has been thickening for a very long time"
>
> And the thickening, in this one area, which as you say has been
> happening for "a very long time", is slowing down. And nowhere in the
> article is any of the anthropic climate change phenomena claimed to be
> false.
>
> Framing this story in the context of debunking climate change is, as I
> said, bullshit.

John John John, your subtlety befalls you. Notice the original subject:
 "Rising carbon dioxide is greening the Earth - but it's not all good
 news"

Notice my slanted posts, and my default position in the face of
underwhelming "science" (basically, computer models).

Notice also this little tool called email, and replies. Replies is the
bit where substantive responses are brought forth - I know you seem a
little conceptually challenged here and there, so I guess we need to
make compensatory consideration for your limitations.

> >> full of shit

John, this is another aspect of email, and (more generally you
understand), communication in really any media -> non substantive

This might be another revelation for you - we can prolly pool a crowd
funded LED light for you if that would help, with a black marker pen to
draw an idea highlight circle around the LED light on your forehead. I'd
probably draw it somewhat like "666".

Now I'd look at that short temper that is unfrotulantly being displayed
in this thread, consider how much counselling and safe spaces may
assist, and when the healing happens, get back to winning - you know,
like substantive responses, science and the rest... you'll feel better
that way, trust me, I feel you pain, I hope for your soul, I pray for
your salvation - it's the best I can do really :/

My only caveat right now is I'm not sure if that'd be consensual praying
for said salvation. I'm a firm believer in user prays, you see. Imposing
my Marxist brain fart on your eternal future may not be in your best
interest.

Best of luck John, come again, and if you do please try to bring a
substantive response - railing against seekers because their
seeking doesn't quite match your personal "full of shit" response
program is unlikely to raise the dailog,
Zenaan
Executive Director of Vice, Ministry of Winning

--
Certified (R) Deplorable (TM) Fake News (TM) Which Hunter (C)
        Executive Director.Vice, Ministry of Winning