Are there crypto discussions on this forum

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:53:05 PST 2016

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 2:26 AM, Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> Speaking of "Troll Hill" The cecibot must have all recently unseen
> addresses or handles are triggering notifications to it's owner. A stolen
> identity.

​
Sorry for being so silent and late, my dear
​Razer​
.  Had really bad times and spent several days in the hospital, with
​pain and ​
almost no access to internet.  Still
​very ​
hurt, physically and emotionally, but my ex-boyfriend always used to say
that I am survivor, an eternal lone wolf.  Unhappily, he is right.  I am my
own cat and all the places are mine, even the darkest
​ ones​
.

I will survive with few little scars, some pain and purple hair.  I was
bored at hospital, stole a bit of "Gentian Violet" and decided to play with
my hair, haha!!  It didn't work well.  My hair is still dark, but with
discreet purple reflexes.  In some cultures, Violet is the Death's color,
but I love it.  Exotic and charming.

I didn't steal any identity or create any bot, my dear Razer.  I know you
were missing me, grumpy bastard.  So, a bit of p0rn to make you feel happy
in this long and lonely night...  Japanese Pussies and Bitches only for
you, hahaha!!!  ;D

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/06/28/welcome-to-the-world-
of-cats-in-kimonos/

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/01/03/celebrate-the-new-year