Truth is a bitter pill to swallow: Lessons on the death of Fidel Castro

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:22:19 PST 2016

On Sun, 27 Nov 2016 19:14:00 -0800
Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 11/27/2016 06:56 PM, juan wrote:
> >
> >> Rr
> >>
> >> Ps. 200 million children will sleep homeless in the streets
> >> tonight. Not one of them will be Cuban,
> >
> > 	Keep digging yourself deeper... (Blah blah Leftist Blah
> > blah Statist Blah blah Fascist)
> >

> As I said:
>
> > you're simply a malthusian feudalist piece of shit

	well, you are an ignorant, lying asshole. "Malthusian"?  It
	means nothing coming from a half literate retard like you.

	But what really matters is that you are just a commie statist.

	Go suck castro's cock, razer. That's as far as your knowledge
	of political philosophy can carry you.

> and domn't care
> > about any of that.
>
> Argentinians can be like that... I think it's the Nazi immigrant
> influence.

	Funny how ignorant jew-kristian americunts just parrot what they
	read in the newspaper. Go stone some palestinians razer. Or
	firebomb them.