Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 18:42:01 PST 2016

On Sun, 27 Nov 2016 18:31:46 -0800
Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> Nice of you to evade the point cunt. The point is, fucktard,

	I didn't mean to evade anything. The stuff your write is
	nonsensical...

> Libertarians would decriminalize shit like Herowhine and crackcaine
> but sure the fuck wouldn't pay for treatment to keep the druggie from
> dying in the streets

	What should I reply to that sort of garbage which is based on
	the same garbage that right wingers believe, but with a pseudo
	'humanitarian' twist?

	Druggies dying in the streets? That's the kind of bullshit that
	propagandists dream up. It's the same osrt of laughable line
	of  thinking exmplified by, "with no government there would be
	no schools, no food, no houses, no nothin".

> or the regulation to keep it pure enough they
> aren't simply poisoned by whatever mystery mix your scumbucket cooker
> friends whip up.
>
> Malthusian ... Feudal ... stain on Humanity... Libertarianism.

	You know fuck about libertarianism rayzer, just like you know
	fucck about drugs.I'd say you know fuck abou political theory
	but the truth is you are dishonest propagandist clown.