Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 12:52:52 PST 2016

On Sat, 26 Nov 2016 07:05:43 -0800
Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 11/25/2016 10:45 PM, John Newman wrote:
> > Drugs prohibition is fucking heinous.
> > I don't think it matters what the substance is.  Locking an addict
> > up does not cure them =)
> >
> > It's all a bad fucking joke - a "war" to perpetuate a vested
> > interest in keeping prison populations high (and profitable), to
> > systematically fuck a certain cross section of society (blacks, the
> > poor), and to keep people on all sides of the issue scared.
> >

> > John
>

> The option taken... If you EVER get out on the streets where the drugs
> are sold and used, is to decriminalize, not medical-ize, and THEN
> give them gubmint checks in the hopes the drug user kills themself
> off in some motel room saving taxpayers money.
>
> That IS the libertarian solution to the problem.

	Hard to tell if that's meant as (self) parody or what. Of
	course "to decriminalize, not medical-ize" IS the libertarian
	solution. The part about government checks is typical nonsense though.

> Another reason why
> refer to Libertarians are self-centric fascist scum in every convo I
> have about them

	Although most self-described libertarians tend to suck -
	because they actually don't get libertarian principles -
	commies are hardly in any position to criticize them, communism
	being the ultimate totalitarian ideology. Not to mention,
	fascists and commies, left and right, are close cousins.