historic opportunity - fake news site definitive list - MSM continuing meltdown

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Nov 27 09:43:15 PST 2016

638 tries at killing Castro is cigar afcionado
smoke blow. CIA and KGB cooperated in keeping
Castro in power, supplying arms, spies, trainers
to "spread revolution." There are current
grey-beards and millennial hipsters assuring
military plutocracy from Silicon-Death Valley to
Fertile Crescent Without Borders. National
Sciences, Humanities, Arts, Pultizers,
Guggenheims and MacArthurs grow bad seeds of
counterrevolution through smart cultivation and
encouragement of free expression confession,
aided by illusory comsec and
pseudo-anonymization. That pernicious arc is
exhibited in crypto advocacy and   high-domed
dissident mail lists like cpunks, nettime, EFF,
ACLU, WikiLeaks and PK-ilk 1976-present. Not a
few fellow-travelers have switched sides from
opposition to opposition to opposition, maybe
never were dissidential, maybe never intended to
defy the irresistably rewarding toxicities of
Jobs, Thiel, Trump, Soros, Omidyar, Bezos, Slim,
Putin, princes of WS-oligarch royalty. Prince
Castro not in that cosseting loop, yo granmamma.