more media gold - CNN broadcasting "Parts Unknown"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Nov 26 15:43:30 PST 2016

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 10:15:31PM -0600, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On 11/25/2016 09:54 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > So, been a great year for CNN, aka the Clinton News Network...
> >

> > CNN broadcasted 30 minutes of hardcore transsexual porn to viewers
> > watching a non-porn show "Parts Unknown":
> > http://theduran.com/cnn-busted-broadcasting-30-minutes-porn-viewers/
>
> Snopes is saying this is a hoax. One of our local TV stations ran the
> story but withdrew it from online soon thereafter.

Turns out, a CNN propagated hoax - looks like they were testing the
"fake news" waters, to see who would publish without fact checking.

   “The RCN cable operator in Boston aired inappropriate content for
   30 minutes on CNN last night. CNN has asked for an explanation,”
   CNN said in its statement, seemingly confirming the impropriety.

   Even pornography websites like Brazzers mocked CNN for it, saying
   that airing such pornography would amount to the “least offensive”
   thing the network has done in the last year.

Titillating^BExciting times.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/25/fake-news-cnn-accidentally-falsely-admits-it-aired-pornography-for-30-minutes-on-thanksgiving/