"Feel free to diminish as much as you like" - "You’re doing it to yourself"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Nov 26 14:22:19 PST 2016

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 08:11:06AM -0500, John Newman wrote:
> You turned on a fucking dime, Zen - from Russian toady to "alt-right"
> sycophant

You're right, you're right John - I must atone for my sins, so here's a
make up article on Russia to set the record straight.

May be this one, given its title won't be censored by Facespook and
Twatter.

Putin's Marauders: Russian Warship Boards Helpless Ukrainian
Vessel, 7 Held Hostage
https://sputniknews.com/world/201611241047782601-russia-ukraine-crew/