Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Nov 24 14:55:14 PST 2016

On November 23, 2016 7:30:13 AM EST, "xorcist at sigaint.org" <xorsict at sigaint.org> wrote:
>> John Newman:
>> Heavy abuse of alcohol is just as destructive
>> as heavy use of any other drug.
>
>On who? Prove it

On any severe alcoholic, or any person who dies of
alcohol poisoning or driving drunk, etc. As for proof, its
self evident.

>> Although I think [pot] does compare favorably
>> to most other drugs..
>
>Getting it in early for the Chelsea elections?

The fuck are you talking about? Not everyone is nearly
so fascinated or obsessed with the Clintons as you
seem to be..

It is nice to see people so blatantly supporting the "war
on drugs" though - keeps me grounded as to the state of
humanity.

>> pot is definitely more benign than ecstacy
>
>Take 500mg edible dose and say that shit

Take ld50 of water and tell me how safe it is. Dumb fuck =)

Although, .5g of pot taken in edible form is not enough
to cause whatever I think you're trying to imply, so...