Ark of Gabriel, Antarctica, [RUS], conspiracy

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Thu Nov 24 11:18:29 PST 2016

On 11/23/2016 09:28 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Could Ezekiel be the true story of the Watchers, a groundhog
> battle repeated from Ramakrishna's "ancient" Sanskrit times, an
> actual battle soon to play once again on this little plot of real
> estate we now call mother Earth?
>
> Could the "recorded" assertions, statements and promises of "Ark
> Angel" Gabriel rest in fact, despite clumsy words by "modern"
> language standards, terms and technology?

Maybe we can start with the "Ark Angel" part:  Did the original
authors of Biblical era texts understand the early modern English
meaning of the word "ark" and did they use that word to designate the
functional role of certain angels?

In early modern English, an "archagel" would be a senior angel in
command of an entire class of angels, including armies of angels
("angelic hosts") and vast angelic choirs whose primary mission was to
sing hymns of praise to the IHVH.

Calling Gabriel or any other angel an "Ark Angel" and spinning a
fanciful yarn based on that concept reflects naive assumptions borne
of childish ignorance, compounded by the authors' failure to take the
slightest interest in the sources of the mythology they are ripping
off.  So the "Ark Angel" narrative identifies itself on contact as
ignorant bullshit targeting and illiterate and/or mentally impaired
audience.

The truth, if you can handle it:  The Earth is hollow, inhabited by
abandoned robots left behind by its former owners, the "Abandondero"
or "Deros" for short.  The Deros were instrumental in the rise of the
Third Reich through their malevolent use of remote mind control
technology.  Nazi expeditions to Antarctica, prompted by the Deros
themselves, made contact with these malevolent creatures and an
alliance followed.  Since the war, a subsurface colony established by
the Nazis has been working with the Deros to build an industrial base
sufficient to conquer the surface.  Recent spikes in reported
"paranormal" and "unexplained" phenomena worldwide indicate deployment
and testing of advanced Dero technology at a scale never before seen,
indicating that this invasion is imminent.

So-called flying saucers were an early product of the Nazi/Dero
alliance, merging human and alien technologies.  According to numerous
declassified military UFO reports from around the world, the Deros'
expertise in manipulating projected energy gave them the ability to
selectively neutralize selected electronic systems in aircraft in
flight, and to shut down ICBM launch facilities on demand, by the
mid-1960s.  Today, their technology has advanced far beyond that early
stage, giving the Nazi/Dero alliance the power to take control of
"our" world more or less at will; the most significant unanswered
question is, what are they waiting for?

An executive summary of what is known about the Deros, and a survey of
the relevant literature, is available here:

https://tinyurl.com/mothman-lives

X-Day is coming.  You will know the Omega Contingency Plan - Earth's
last hope - when you see it in action.  Will you take a stand, or
submit eagerly to Dero control?  Let whoever has an ear hear, whoever
has an eye see.  The rest of you, already begging for Dero control,
will dismiss the truth out of hand.  'Twas ever thus.