emotional gold: Trump blasts LameStreamMedia like a boss

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Nov 24 03:10:58 PST 2016

Well well well .. the lügenlumpenidiotenpresse is still being given the
royal middle finger by his Royal Trumpennessenen.

Trump has opened his own YouTube channel. LameStreamMedia indeed :)

A Thanksgiving Message from President-Elect Donald J. Trump!
http://www.dailystormer.com/a-thanks-giving-message-from-president-elect-donald-j-trump/