What % of the so-called alt-right were just plain ol' libertarians before?

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Nov 22 06:57:42 PST 2016

On 11/22/2016 02:39 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 03:35:00AM +0000, jim bell wrote:
>>  From: Razer <rayzer at riseup.net>
>>
>>> THIS!"Libertarians see absolutely nothing wrong with the very rich
>>> "gaming the system" for personal advantage in every way that having a
>>> lot of money to spend makes possible. "
>> WRONG! This libertarian, and I suspect most libertarians, object to
>> the EXISTENCE of a "game-able" system,
> "non game-able system" - there's an excellent term to contemplate on!
>

>> one that employs something
>> called a "government", to take "personal advantage" over others.
> "a government", in particular USA govt, is an artificial entity, created
> by the people at referendum (wait wait!) ...
>

>> The
>> existing gameable system was not constructed by libertarians. It was
>> constructed, in America, by Republicans and Democrats.
> BUT, it was designed by empowered men to appease 'the regular folks" and
> to be game-able by those powerful men ('forefathers").
>

>> Libertarians,
>> in America, have to operate within the existing system.
> No, they have to start from the existing system, and existing programmed
> humans, when considering appropriate future changes and the propaganda
> required to get those "existing programmed humans" to that future.
> (This is probably what you meant - "to operate" didn't sound right to
> me.)

You want change? You have to become an absolute heretic to the system
you seek to change.

Period.

But libertarians... Typically comfortable middle class white people,
aren't going to kill the 'goose' while it's still laying 'eggs'. That's
only good business sense.

Ps. Just so you know OzBoi, AFAICT there is little or no difference
between an AMERICAN "Libertarian", a right  winger, and a fascist ...
except for recruitment tactics. It may be different where YOU live  but
that's not here in the belly of the murderous gollum-populated beast.

Rr