What % of the so-called alt-right were just plain ol' libertarians before?

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Nov 22 06:50:33 PST 2016

On 11/21/2016 09:30 PM, jim bell wrote:
> Ha ha!  Let me explain what I think you are doing.  You don't realize
> how weak what you just wrote, above.  You said "that is absolutely not
> what [you're] seeing".  But I notice that you don't explain at all
> what you meant, what you saw, and where you saw it.

Because I'd have to write a fucking book about it.

You want my WORK history? I mentioned one of the jackasses, a racist
antihomeless "Libertarian" who who psychologically abused every female
college student (he only hired females college students... good for biz
fuck equal employment) he ever employed leaving them a sobbing mess for
me to console as I cleaned the shop in the evening and who thought the
Chicano family renting next door in his junk-mortgage-purchased home
(using his mommy and daddy's credit like he did to open the store) were
"Drug Dealers" because their kids left toys on the lawn and they had
family over to visit regular that he described as "Traffic".

He bought a shotgun and "Doorway-clearing" shot shells on that basis.

One day a construction worker walked in and when the cunt found out the
worker was a marine combat vet started talking him up on guns. A few
minutes later the worker came outside where i was smoking a cigarette
and exclaimed to me "That guy's NUTS!"

Anyway. That's just ONE of the narcissistic vicious midgets I've met in
my life who calls himself a "Libertarian". But you probably think that
story's bullshit. People who live lies ALWAYS think others are lying

I just reminded myself why I said "This convo's over.

Fuckoff laughingboy. Go hide in a bunker and die.

rr