What % of the so-called alt-right were just plain ol' libertarians before?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:39:31 PST 2016

Steve:
> >Libertarian ideology relies heavily on false context.

Jim:
> Chuckle.  Vague.

	It should be noted that Steve is mostly taking the libertarian
	side of the argument although he talks as if he were not, while
	Jim seems to be defending the american fascist status quo, and
	pretending that this fascist-corporatist-mercantilist status quo
	is somehow 'libertarian'.

	Perhaps the problem is that somebody struck Jim's head with an
	ayn randroid book in the past...

> Hardy har har!  Get off it!  "Fascism", as I have always understood
> it, is GOVERNMENT CONTROL of the means of production.

	Fascism is cooperation of 'private' industry and government. A
	phenomenom that is obviously rampant in the US.

	Other main components of fascism are nationalism and
	militarism. Obviously rampant in the US too.

	A police state is also a nice touch. I think the US has a
	wold-wide, cyber police state plus highest incarceration rate
	in the world? et cetera.

> (Communism is
> government ownership of the means of production).   Libertarianism is
> PRIVATE ownership and control of the means of production.  What
> word-games are you playing to come to a different conclusion?

	In short, what's your name for the economic system of the US
	and the rest of the 'first' world? Or even most of the rest of
	the world.