Re: an Aussie perspective on Trump’s “Conservative Revolution”

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Nov 19 19:17:13 PST 2016

On 11/19/2016 06:33 PM, Zenaan Harkness linked to a hawk in the vineyard:
> Trump’s “Conservative Revolution” (A view from Oz)
> (4 pages)
>
> http://thesaker.is/trumps-conservative-revolution-a-view-from-oz/

> Unless Trump does an Obama and changes course soon after his
> inauguration, a new era in foreign American policy, an era that is
> primarily America-centric rather than hegemonic will set the course of
> global events in a new direction.

See:
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/306618-battle-brews-over-trumps-foreign-policy
wherein it's said:

> "These libertarians, isolationists and realists see an opportunity to
> pull back America's commitments around the world, spend less money on
> foreign aid and “nation-building,” curtail expensive military
> campaigns and troop deployments, and intervene militarily only to
> protect American interests."

Admittedly /"and intervene militarily only to protect American
interests." /can mean a lot of different things but nevertheless the
author @TheHill thinks Trump want to go isolationist/./

My comment @FB

> "Instead they're bringing to war home to you... How does if feel
> American? You'd rather have dead mutilated Yemeni babies wouldn't you?
> It's OK. You can admit it. We all know what makes you 'exceptional' is
> you think about yourself, instead of humanity."
/

/Rr/
/