Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Nov 19 10:57:02 PST 2016

On 11/19/2016 08:32 AM, John Newman wrote:
> LOL. Amusing.. umm.. anecdote about Owsley :)
>
> MDMA was first synthesized by Merck I think early 20th century.
> Alexander Shulgin definitely tried it in the 70s. He has a whole book
> that came out a while later about all the dope he cooked up and tried on
> himself with his schedule 1 DEA license (he could "legally" cook
> anything he wanted up, and he _was_ a trained chemist).
>
> I was being flippant with my MDMA remark anyway ;) Although I think it
> does compare favorably to most other drugs.. pot is definitely more benign
> than ecstacy, but I don't really consider pot a drug. Also, and I don't
> really want to get off in the weeds here too much, but you can buy MDMA
> test kits pretty cheap, and use sites like pillreports, etc.
>
> John

Pot's not a drug. It's a category of medicine not recognized by
Allopathic medicine. A 'tonic'.

I live in a culture that's full of tweekers and ravers and one thing I
know for sure. Keep at it and the 'permaspin' is almost identical.
(Along with damaged teeth from gritting them. Why DO you think Ravers
developed a whole new adult market for pacifiers?) Never saw that much
permaspin in LSD daze. Most of the people who spun, unless they
otherwise damaged themselves or were caught and institutionalized and
medicated causing it's own sort of permanent nightmares, came back to
Earth eventually. I don't see that with MDMA. the spin is permanent.
Just like Meth.

I also don't understand why, with the advent of "Mushroom kits" etc,
anyone would mess with chemical crap. Compared to Mushrooms MDMA is a
pitiful excuse for a 'psychedelic' unless you really don't want a
psychedelic experience and just want to be, predictably, a 'love puddle'.

The idea WAS NOT 'to get high'. Not to 'bliss out'.

The idea was to experience, and learn.

Abie Hoffman took L, and it caused a great creative surge that caused
him to break from the Civil Rights movement and Saul Alinsky style
politics, 'Grok' on Marcuse, RD Laing, and develop something entirely
different, and very effective, to politicize the unpoliticizable...
Hedonist hippies, into cultural antiwar activists.

That would have NEVER happened if he'd been taking MDMA...  It's a
'control drug'. It controls people's minds it does NOT liberate
them.It's about 'feeling groovy' not 'being the groove'.

My $0.02c

Rr