Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sat Nov 19 08:32:01 PST 2016

LOL. Amusing.. umm.. anecdote about Owsley :)

MDMA was first synthesized by Merck I think early 20th century.
Alexander Shulgin definitely tried it in the 70s. He has a whole book
that came out a while later about all the dope he cooked up and tried on
himself with his schedule 1 DEA license (he could "legally" cook
anything he wanted up, and he _was_ a trained chemist).

I was being flippant with my MDMA remark anyway ;) Although I think it
does compare favorably to most other drugs.. pot is definitely more benign
than ecstacy, but I don't really consider pot a drug. Also, and I don't
really want to get off in the weeds here too much, but you can buy MDMA
test kits pretty cheap, and use sites like pillreports, etc.

John

--
John