David Duke interview transcript - Part 1

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Nov 19 00:51:57 PST 2016

ISTM that David Duke is, has been, and always will be, staunchly
anti-racist.

That, for me, was a head spin. I ate up the lame stream media
programming on this one back when I was a teenager (from memory at
least), and so to hear David Duke speak as he does, and refer to his
public speeches from 1992, is a sad indictment of my personal
programmability by the LSM.

Better late than never I guess...
Zenaan