alt-left Twitter purges many alt-right accounts

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Nov 18 18:58:53 PST 2016

Here's how cyberwar works in the civilian world Zen.

I just posted this on Twitter:

[Image]

...and guess what? A Trump Israel Troll picked up on it and 'liked' it
so their redneck racist friends could use it as anti-democrat pro-trump
agitprop. I check EVERY SINGLE ACCOUNT that interacts with my tweets and
I BLOCK WITH MALICE AFORETHOUGHT if I even remotely suspect the intent
of my tweets is disabused.

Don't like it? Think it's censorship?

Go fuck yourself.

Rr