alt-left Twitter purges many alt-right accounts

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Nov 18 18:01:02 PST 2016

On 11/18/2016 01:44 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Once known as the "free speech wing of the free speech party", Twitter's
> true colours are hard to hide for even those with slowest brainial
> neorone.
>
> Facebook to follow and Google joining the party.
>

> Where's that "True Free Speech" app where you need it...
>

> Actor James Woods quits Twitter over its recent mass censorship and
> “alt-right” account purge
> http://theduran.com/actor-james-woods-quits-twitter-over-its-recent-mass-censorship-and-alt-right-account-purge/

Do you use twitter Zen? If you do you don't tweet social issues. Most of
the alt-right accounts are 'hit' accounts that troll and abuse b/c
that's what they were doing for trump, and that's all the morons behind
them know to do besides watching old Leni Riefenstahl films to catch a
glimpse of her snatch.

Besides, the very idea that tech companies are to the left of anything
other than right is beyond bizarre. Nor are most of their employees,
Young republican 'libertarians' closeted racists make up most of the
work force I've met in the Bay Area, no matter HOW 'hipster' their
mannerism.

Ps. Whose James Woods and why should I give a fuck what some Actor... ie
professional publicity hound and liar, thinks?

Rr