Confront time: David Duke interview

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Nov 17 19:50:44 PST 2016

> On Nov 17, 2016, at 4:06 PM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 07:14:31AM -0800, Razer wrote:
>> But but "Alt-RIght"!
>
> Perhaps a transcript may result in more useful responses,
> ones based on actually comprehending Mr Duke rather than making
> assumptiongs based on the lame stream media programming over
> many years.

Is he dressed in the grand wizard robes during the interview ? ;)

"Mr. Duke", I mean. I'm sure his views are highly nuanced and he is a true intellectual.

The Klan hat and robe is truly a fine garment itself, with a rich history, much like America, actually (no doubt much like "Mr. Duke" as well..).

I'll wait for the transcript though =)

John