Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Nov 16 23:05:44 PST 2016

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 01:48:46AM -0300, Juan wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 23:28:21 -0500
> grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 10:48 PM, Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> > > [?]
> >
> > Well, those are the practical everyday questions people
> > like Juan refuse to answer and explain the potential
> > workings
>

> 	That is not how it works =) A few points in no particular
> 	order :
>
> 	a) I am under no obligation to explain anything
>
> 	b) there are TONS of literature dealing with political
> 	philosophy
>
> 	c) utilitarianism is a joke
>
> 	d) at any rate, it's aggressors who should be doing the
> 	explaining. People who support the state's authority should
> 	provide the 'rational' basis for their obey-or-die 'philosophy'

Ack.

> > of to people who might then vote for his nobodys.
> > If you want a vote you have to put it in everyday practical terms.
> > No offense to the Juans's out there, just saying.
>
> 	No problem. I just explained why it's a mistake to demand
> 	explanations =P

Problem is, we're not starting from a blank slate.

We have aggressors, carrying guns, extorting money, as our starting
point.

What's being asked for (and no, I have no easy answers either), is how
do we transition whilst minimizing interim aggression.

And no, neither your nor nobody is obliged to answer that question.
There's merely a hope that we might find a sane pathway out of this
mess we are collectively in.

Good luck,