Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Wed Nov 16 10:26:23 PST 2016

On 11/16/2016 11:14 AM, Steve Kinney wrote:
> On 11/16/2016 11:19 AM, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
>
> > It doesn't do what you think it does. It does nothing to break the
> > system. In Texas, if you voted for Stein, Johnson, McMullin, or
> > Mickey Mouse... you effectively voted for Trump and made it that
> > much more difficult to turn Texas blue.
>
> When the DNC deliberately sabotaged the Sanders campaign, using every
> means necessary to assure Clinton's nomination, the Democratic Party
> lost the Presidential election.  It's as simple as that.
If you're saying Bernie would have slayed it against the Donald in the
November election if given the chance, I agree. However the Clinton
campaign did make quite a few mistakes that hurt whatever chance she had.
> The Democratic party just proved itself worse than worthless and less
> than useless, except of course in the eyes of Progressive Liberals who
> expect to gain personal financial advantages from NeoLiberal national
> policy.  Even with Sanders, they could have kept and expanded their
> personal sense of categorical superiority to anyone who is so
> ignorant, bigoted, etc. as to disagree with them.
I wouldn't say "worse than worthless and less than useless" but I am
definitely disappointed in the Democratic party leadership. Of course,
the Republican party proved itself worthless by nominating Trump, who
still got elected despite former presidents urging voters not to vote
for him! Despite being the biggest jerk that I've ever seen a
presidential candidate be. Despite openly violating laws against
inciting a riot (I'm still not sure how he got away with that). Despite
asking "why can't we just nuke Russia?" three times in the span of an
hour-long national security briefing (this one scares the hell out of me
and it should scare the hell out of you too). Despite the inexcusable
"7-11" gaffe (sheesh, even Dan Quayle wouldn't have screwed up *that*
badly).

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com