Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Nov 16 08:12:03 PST 2016

On 11/16/2016 02:53 AM, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On 11/12/2016 02:41 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
>> Quinn tried to explain you how the (North!) American elections work.
>> It's pretty illogical, unfair and doesn't make any sense to the rest
>> of the world, but hey, it is _not_ his fault!  He was just trying to
>> help you, guy.  There was no sarcasm or lie in his message.
> Exactly. Sure, technically you can write in anybody and vote for anybody
> on the ballot. But the reality is, unless an overwhelming number of
> people vote third-party, it's just going to take more votes away from
> the second-place candidate and it's effectively a vote for the eventual
> winner. Doesn't matter if the votes are for Jill Stein, Gary Johnson,
> Evan McMullin, or Mickey Mouse.

You know... When people tell me voting for a third party does this or
that, or how it will break the system...

That's EXACTLY what I want.

What I'm wondering is how many people voted for the guy with the little
hands just to break the motherfucker, not because they thought he'd 'do
a good job'. Probably more than anyone knows.

Rr