though shalt NOT gloat!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Nov 15 17:20:58 PST 2016

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 04:53:08PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 23:11:40 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> > If he reneges on all election postures, he would give rise to a
> > right-er, harder, extremer (now justified) nationalistic / racist /
> > etc rising.
>
> 	I'm having a hard time imagining justified nationalism.
> 	Especially american nationalism. Idem for 'justified' racism.

Justified should have been "justified" (in scare quotes) - sorry for the
oversight. As in, "justified in the minds of those (extremists) who
would feel that their candidate was illegally removed from the
presidency, that their election system gives zero opportunity for their
views to prevail electorally, and therefore "justify" a civil
revolution".

HTH.