Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Nov 15 11:26:01 PST 2016

On 11/15/2016 10:24 AM, juan wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 02:20:22 -0500
> grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Your nobody is not Juan's nobody.
> "Nobody will solve your problems, vote for Nobody"  - That's the common
> sense and anarchist approach. Rayzer's isn't.

Umn... "Common Sense" got us where we are.

It depends on whose 'sense' is 'common'. I think it's rather obvious
whose that might be. The people with the guns and armies who herd the
sheeple get to decide the 'sense'. That's 'common'.

Voting for nobody is only the immediate resolution. The full resolution
is to get the person whose 'better than nobody' into the offal orifice,
'screaming and kicking' as Twain describe that sorry soul.

Zaphod Beeblebrox woiud be adequate for the job.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaphod_Beeblebrox