No on talks to me

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 06:20:23 PST 2016

Interesting, these are interdimensional insertions that get injected
from the collective consciousness.  The same was happening on the
wikiwikiweb of Ward Cunningham.

There is no proper in-band procedure (on-list), but off-band you might
be able to shore up security if you can track down the hole in any
technical specificiations down the chain.

Marxos