US: Post Election Protests [#NotMyPresident Protests, #J20 General Strike]

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:22:04 PST 2016

On Nov 14, 2016 2:36 PM, "John Newman" <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> Still, I don't think Ceci is the troll ;)

No, I am not the troll.  Being sincere, I think there are more than one
person trolling the CP list only for the lulz, to provoke some persons
here.

I really don't support coward acts.  The 'JA group' made it before, do you
remember?  They created _fake accounts_ in different groups using _Jake's
own name_ to humiliate and hurt him, using his name to spread cruel
messages, their blog's posts and all the kind of links against him.

I usually criticize persons using my own name, giving them the right of
answer, of defense, because I can be wrong.  It's always a possibility and
I can't deny it.

I am certainly not the best person here, but I never will be insidious or
coward, hiding myself behind hypocrisy and hundreds of spam messages.
Aff...  :(