Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 22:12:04 PST 2016

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 4:16 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>         I think the point is that "nobody" got the most votes so
>         "nobody" should be president....

That's fine too. But without people out there explaining exactly
how that will work in peoples daily lives, how to translate and
integrate it, how to get things done... it won't happen.
And since many who would suggest nobody are often too
busy being little ragekids set on destroy, not much evolving
and explaining is getting done, and thus not many nobody
are being elected.