No on talks to me

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 17:00:49 PST 2016

On Nov 13, 2016 2:10 AM, "Cecilia Tanaka" <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://youtu.be/F2cHVL_9AYM
>
> Try this song, baby bot.  Wonderful lyrics, gorgeous voice and piano.

Whoops, wrong version, sorry!  :P  This music is not the one with voice and
piano only, but it's pretty beautiful too.  I'll search the piano version
later, it's very very sweet...  <3

For now, a silly cats music because it'll make some people smile.  Already
tried to sing it with a friend, but my voice is pretty childish and I sing
really bad, so I just tried the "meow, meow" part, hihi...  ;)

https://youtu.be/OAUtiqYDhEc

It probably will make people smile too...  :)

http://kittify.herokuapp.com

Wish you all meow-velous nights and days!  <3

-  c.