No on talks to me

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 21:10:26 PST 2016

On Nov 12, 2016 11:50 PM, "rooty" <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi I'm rooty the baby bot - no one talks to me on this list - fell really
bad - please say something to make my day

God, a needy 'bot', asking for attention...  Now they will really think you
are one of my bots!  :-/

https://youtu.be/F2cHVL_9AYM

Try this song, baby bot.  Wonderful lyrics, gorgeous voice and piano.

Let the list become a more friendly place, without 'dramatic warnings' and
creepy things, please.  If you feel needy, you can write to me _in private_
instead this list, but please never wait for immediate answers.  :P

Good night or day, baby bot.  I'll try to get some sleep.  Take care.

-  c.