Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

rooty arpspoof at protonmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:12:05 PST 2016

-------- Original Message -------- On Nov 12, 2016, 12:51 PM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote: On Nov 12, 2016 5:19 PM, "xorcist at sigaint.org" wrote: > > > John Newman: > > as Juan said, fucking bad news that Trump won > > John = Juan > > Clarifies Juan's deep knowledge of a place he don't live.

God, Xorcist! Juan and John are different guys and this insinuation is pretty offensive for both!

You have been warned -

Please I like you, but don't be so troll. I swear they are different persons! :P And the people can read, travel, and know different places and cultures! :P Before you kick me, I know John and Juan are the same name in different languages. In Portuguese, it's João. :)