[info at fsf.org: He invented the Web. Would he give up on free standards?]

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 12:21:55 PST 2016

On Nov 11, 2016 11:34 PM, "Razer" <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> Last word on the subject putz.

<http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=putz>

Oh God, 'putz' is a very innocent Brazilian slang!  o.O

It's just another way of saying 'poxa' for us, which means 'Oh man, Whoa,
Geez, Gosh' and a lot of similar expressions.  It's used only in Brazil,
not in the other countries which Portuguese is the official language.

<http://dictionary.reverso.net/portuguese-english/poxa>

> Obtuse means you approached a topic at some odd angle that others might
not immediately comprehend. Saying it means 'somehow slow' does the full
meaning an injustice. Obtuseness can be a good thing. "Thinking outside the
box" can be 'obtuse' thinking.

Different 'angles' of vision.  OK, not usual, but it makes sense.  :)

<http://www.mathopenref.com/angleobtuse.html>

> Illiterate schmuck. Stick to web definitions and stay illiterate.

Oh, Internet is _always_ a lovely teacher, nom nom nom!  <3

I already knowed 'illiterate', but never used it.  I am too illiterate to
call someone illiterate, haha!!  ;)