[info at fsf.org: He invented the Web. Would he give up on free standards?]

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Nov 11 12:16:42 PST 2016

On 11/11/2016 12:08 PM, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
> On 11/11/16 12:05 PM, Razer wrote:
>>

>> On 11/11/2016 11:12 AM, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
>>> Specific and well-known historical record is obtuse?  I don't think
>>> you know what that word means.
>>>
>>> sdw
>>
>> Yes I do. It means tangential... surrounded by blather...
>>
>> Go look it up. You bury grams of information in pounds of trash talk.
>
> No, it doesn't:
> http://www.dictionary.com/browse/obtuse
>
>> adjective
>>
>> 1.
>> not quick or alert in perception, feeling, or intellect; not
>> sensitive or observant; dull.
>
> sdw

Obtuse in a KIND OF ANGLE, STUPID.

No wonder you don't make any sense most of the time an our eys all glaze
over when you post. Your idiocy in using it adjectively, despite the
fact that almost NO ONE uses it that way, to fend of criticism of your
blather, IS A PRIME EXAMPLE of your Obtuseness, adjectively.

Rr