Trump Postmortem: Why He Won

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 07:34:55 PST 2016

On Nov 10, 2016 10:48 PM, "John Newman" <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 11:54:58AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

<SNIP>

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/michael-moores-message-butthurt-dems-bs-trump-projected-win-popular-vote/ri17517

> > ----- End forwarded message -----
>
> Not that I give a shit, but the very CNN link russia-insider.com links to
has clinton winning the popular vote by about 0.3%...

> http://edition.cnn.com/election/results/president
>
> In WHO GIVES A FUCKS -face- :P

=====

God, is he still sending "Russia Insider" links and childish messages in
your/someone's face style to the list?  My trash must be full of messages
now, almost exploding, uff...  Poor trash!  :(

Sorry, but if Trump is the answer, it must be a pretty stupid question.  :-/

The jokes are being great  (
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/797058456285024256),  but I am pretty
worried and think exactly what Keith Hart commented on <nettime-l> list:

"Yet, the world and especially the US will become a much more dangerous
place. I can't bear to think what kind of world my 14-year-old daughter
will become an adult in. To be Black, Latino, Muslim or even a woman in
America will be a lot worse -- the first signs of this came within hours of
Trump being elected."

I am just mentioning the email instead forward it, because the thread
("What is the meaning of Trump's victory?")  and respective messages are
being very interesting and long.  This message touched me a lot because he
is worried about his daughter's future, but Keith Sanborn's message
effectively made me cry because I know in a very intimate way this kind of
fear.  This kind of fear teached me how to use blades and chemicals much
better.  Violence always attracts violence and Trump was very brutal in his
discourses.

"One of my female students had this experience, the day after Trump was
elected. She was walking down the street around 14th street, on the West
side in New York. A man approached her and said: “Now I can grab your pussy
any time I want.” She is afraid to go outside. This isn’t the friend, or
the friend of a friend, or an ubran myth, but from the mouth of the person
who experienced it first hand."

The link to the archives is <
https://nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-1611/threads.html>

Hope a revolution happens in USA, but with no violence, no deaths, no civil
war.  Now, yes, I think it's very adequate to wish God bless and protect
USA's people.

OK, I admit I don't know if God(s) exist(s) or not, but wish good things is
always good.  Good vibes, good energy.  About Jesus, I don't know if he is
just a legend like Saint George, but he teached me a lot.  He inspired me
to pretend being dead for some days to get a break after stressing and
traumatic facts, hihi...  ;)

Well, in doubt, hope God/Godess/Gods/Godesses/Darwin and their respective
team  (angels, saints, prophets, deities, etc)  bless and protect the whole
world!  <3

-  c.

PS very OT, but Trump loves pussies!  :P

As expected, the most beautiful pussy of the whole world is Brazilian,
hihi...  Meow!  ;)

http://www.kkoe.net/en/worldshow/winners.html