Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Nov 10 15:51:24 PST 2016

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 06:16:33PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 00:30:30 -0500
> grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:43 PM, Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> > > So the final numbers for  Election Day are:
> > >
> > > 231,556,622 eligible voters
> > >
> > > 46.9% didn't vote
> > > 25.6% voted Clinton
> > > 25.5% voted Trump
> > >
> > > NOBODY got the most votes!
> >
> > I'm ok with that... means there's plenty of room
> > for someone representing and executing a different
> > arrangement of ideas to get 25.7%.
>

> 	I think the point is that "nobody" got the most votes so
> 	"nobody" should be president....
>
> 	Also voting age is of course statist nonsense so the number of
> 	votes for "nobody" is even higher.

I want to marry my rock, and my rock wants to vote, it's an assisted
rock, assisted by me, so I assist it to the voting booth, the only
slight difficulty might be proving sentience, assuming such state
ordered nonsense as "sentience" were set as the minimum bar for voting
-though if it can be tested, I can prolly write a computer program for
my robot to demonstrate sentience.

:)