US: Post Election Protests

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 10:17:07 PST 2016

 From: John Newman <jnn at synfin.org>
>> On Nov 10, 2016, at 10:58 AM, Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

>> On 11/10/2016 03:47 AM, John Newman wrote some non-analytical nonsense:
>
>>> Violence ended slavery in the South.
>>> Violence created the so called "land of the free" =)
>>
>>> Sometimes it's the solution.
>>> John
>
>> Violence is a tactic. It can LEAD to a solution but it is not the
>> solution itself

>Yes , truly spoken.

>The thing about violence is - science has advanced so many "wonderful ways" for us to kill ourselves, it becomes increasingly obvious humanity needs to either disavow war altogether (how to do that I have no idea)
I DO claim that I have the solution to war.At the risk of tooting my own horn, I described (in general terms) the solution to that problem 21 years ago.   https://cryptome.org/ap.htm    Now, I didn't and don't expect people to automatically accept what I wrote, without challenge.  But I think there is a certain responsibility of people who continue to argue that there is no general solution to the problem of war, to explain why my AP idea can't or won't work. See AP, Part 9, where I review a correspondence between Albert Einstein and Sigmund Freud, on the subject of war.
Since 1996, tools like TOR and Bitcoin have been developed, and Ethereum and Augur are well on their way. Governments killed an estimated 240 million people in the 20th century.  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide , although this article does not cite the figure 240 million; I recall the figure from elsewhere.)
If you consider that to have been an unacceptable number, then I think you need to try to explain away any system that claims that it has the "horsepower" to stop such slaughter.    If anything, the only criticisms I have heard of AP is that it would be TOO effective, not that it would not be powerful enough to get rid of the governments that kill.  (And, ultimately, ALL governments.)
                Jim Bell