US: Post Election Protests

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Nov 10 09:06:33 PST 2016

> On Nov 10, 2016, at 10:58 AM, Razer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>

> On 11/10/2016 03:47 AM, John Newman wrote some non-analytical nonsense:
>
>> Violence ended slavery in the South.
>> Violence created the so called "land of the free" =)
>>
>> Sometimes it's the solution.
>>
>> John
>

> Violence is a tactic. It can LEAD to a solution but it is not the
> solution itself

Yes , truly spoken.

The thing about violence is - science has advanced so many "wonderful ways" for us to kill ourselves, it becomes increasingly obvious humanity needs to either disavow war altogether (how to do that I have no idea) or face the inevitable conclusion that we are going to fucking destroy ourselves. Fermi paradox solved =)

John