Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 08:28:22 PST 2016

 From: Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com>On Wed, Nov 09, 2016 at 07:58:01AM +0000, jim bell wrote:>> What a relief!!!Thank heavens for leaks!!!
>>         Jim Bell
>I am not feeling for the bitch at all. But votes based on hatred (i.e.
>choose the more delicious shit) are just social engineering trick, from
>which the organizers profit.
>IMHO the sheeple who voted for either shit are quite guilty for the
>current situation too.
Well, I've been a libertarian all my life, and have known that since 1975.  I've voted Libertarian for president in every election I could have since 1976.  So, this year I voted for Gary Johnson, Libertarian candidate.  And if that reason didn't exist, yet another reason was that the state in which I live, Washington, ended up voting for Hillary Clinton 56% versus 38% Trump:  Nobody here could have realistically believed that their vote, one way or another, would have changed things.  This would have been an excellent reason for libertarian-leaning voters, BOTH R and D, to have voted for Johnson this year.
Very few people, including most Republicans, probably believe that Trump won because of some inherent desireability as a candidate.  Trump won because he went up against a very corrupt candidate, albeit one where the thumbs of most of the news media were pushing on the scales for Hillary.
I would have preferred to see Ted Cruz as the Republican nominee, although I would still have voted for Gary Johnson.  (of course).  Blame for the fact that Cruz wasn't chosen should go to certain types of Republicans, let's call them "RINOs", among whom I classify John Boehner and Mitch McConnell, the  two of which were so ineffective at parrying their Democrat counterparts that they angered their Republican base tremendously.  Cruz, too, would have been trashed by the biased media, but they would have found much less to capitalize on:  Trump is inherently outspoken, while Cruz is a politician, who is used to guarding his words.
I feel that certainly in hindsight, and to a great extent in foresight as well, the election was tipped finally because of the revelations of corruption and misconduct revealed by the leaks and disclosures of the DNC emails, as well as those by Hillary's staff including John Podesta.  Such a cesspool of cynical, evil behavior.   I think that Hillary's own emails will eventually be revealed to the public; too bad that hasn't happened so far.  If these leaks hadn't occurred she would almost certainly have won the election.
NOW would be an excellent time for the Republican party to adopt libertarian principles and positions.  That too would apply even more correctly to the Democrats, but the latter are still too busy sucking up to what they currently see as their natural constitutencies.           Jim Bell