Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is DEAD!!!

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 04:30:56 PST 2016

On Nov 9, 2016 8:59 AM, "Cannon" <cannon at cannon-ciota.info> wrote:

> On 11/09/2016 09:27 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> > (All politicians are monsters, with different degrees of internal and
external corruption, not only her and him, not only in USA.)

> While yes true that most politicians suck. Why all the hate for Trump? He
is pro American, pro constitution, pro 2nd amendment, pro border security.
Will protect the USA from the invasion Europe is facing, we Americans dont
want to go the route of Europe such as France and germany where their
society is infected with jihadists that are attacking people, raping women,
trashing the cities, defacating in the streets and shooting/blowing people
up. France and Germany is a hell hole with defenseless population.

> All complaints I have seen people say about Trump are that he is racists
or against gays. Such claims are utter lies.

Lies?  Please, it'll be better to watch his discourses again, boy.  ;)

Ah, read my message AGAIN too, please.  "All the hate for Trump" _AND ALL
THE OTHERS_ has good reasons.  And it's much more 'repulse' than 'hate',
for being sincere.

You're pretty fair, baby.  Jihadists cannot do these bad things, but Trump
can because he's a proud North American citizen.  So, your President can
attack women and being intolerant with all the people.  OK, it is not much
intelligent or smart, it's terribly evil, but it's your sincere opinion.
You aren't hypocrite, at least.

Good luck is what I wish for you, your country and the rest of the world.
Take care.