Some predictions for the spam after the murican's elections

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Nov 8 17:38:53 PST 2016

On 11/08/2016 01:32 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> My take...
> Neither candidate is good.

It's like this... [Image]

Furthermore... Everyone misses the point. [Image]

Rr

"The real trick is to accept that the Republic has been dead for longer than any of us have been alive. We were taught to worship a corpse." ~
Source: https://twitter.com/ClarkHat/status/795991104713801729

Ps. No I didn't participate in the cycle of my own oppression. No matter
which criminal get the most votes, corporations and money win. The
Economic Elite WANT US to focus on personalities... I Don't. There IS NO
SUBSTANTIAL DIFFERENCE between Hillary Clinton and  Donald Trump, and
the policies they can actually accomplish? Identical.