some more alt history - Tsar Nicholas II

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 12:44:40 PDT 2016

On Sat, 5 Nov 2016 19:32:17 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> To my never-taught-history western schooled brain cell

	You keep talking about russia as if it was not 'western'. As I
	previously noted, russia is fully western. Russia is a poster
	child for totalitarianism, and thus fully western.

	And I have to ask (so that john is happy) what the fuck
	have some of the most totalitarian criminals on the planet,
	namely the fucking russian monarchy and fucking russian church
	got to do with any libertarian value AT ALL?