Scientific Progress

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 20:34:55 PDT 2016

On Thu, 03 Nov 2016 22:20:40 -0400
John <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> Hey - that's the second time you said you were "done" with me. After
> making a raft of bogus allegations.  Interesting rhetorical
> technique ;)

	Being done with you means not taking you seriously and not
	caring about what I write to you since you are a dishonest
	asshole anyway.

	For instance, now I'm going to bother replying to your
	first mental vomit, just because I feel like it.

	Let's assume for 'argumen's sake' that I am 'scientific'
	parasite working for your beloved state and that I ALSO
	criticize the 'scientific', state-funded, clown establishment
	of which I am a cog.

	Now, that certainly would make me an hypocrite and YET my
	criticisim would still be valid. Get it? And in the case of your
	first mental vomit (today) , even if you succesfully accused me
	of being an hypocrite (you didn't) my criticism would stand.

	Now, go pray to Holy Science to save you from the coming
	World Reheating Apocalypse.