Are there crypto discussions on this forum

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Nov 30 06:22:29 PST 2016

On 11/30/2016 03:42 AM, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 11:09:45AM +0000, oshwm wrote:
>
>> I believe you are looking for the cryptography list or tor list if you want to only see what a particular individual thinks is acceptable :D
> I'm subscribed to those, and they are actually functional, unlike this list.
>
> I vastly prefer a well-moderated list to the alternatives.
>
> If you're of the opposite opinion you're being a part of the problem.

It really depends on what you're looking for in the way of lists. All
code and (lets say) no "Robot escapes and injures human" make lists
dull, and dull minds stick together.

Otoh, having participated in other lists that seriously degenerated I'd
say this one is pretty bad right. I might not be a state of the art
coder but I do have interest in the topic and wouldn't stick around for
alist that was all bot-spew (aff... cece) and medicated rants (Fucking
nazi commie blah blah)..

Use filters. I'm sure there a few people here who don't like my
anti-libertard statements and I have a few semi-autonomous bots on
mine,. Easy to do, and save reading people's whines... Which are, btw,
another kind of spam

Rr