Are there crypto discussions on this forum

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 19:48:04 PST 2016

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:50 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         Dully noted. It is a dull event, but it does deserve a bit of
>         attention.
>
>         Anyway, why should I bother getting the spelling of your
>         fucking, imperial, nazi langauge right?
>
>         Not to mention, have you noticed how shitty english
>         spelling is? Vast majority of languages have mostly consistent
>         spelling. Not english. You are 'exceptional' in every possible
>         way...

​Stop complaining so much about everything, my dear.  Now  -- tcharan,
tcharan! --  I have an incontestable proof of the seriouness of the
scientific researches.  Suck it, Juan!  But suck it in the breakfast,
haha!!  :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/23/ice-cream-breakfast-makes-smarter-japanese-scientist-claims/

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/ice-cream-breakfast-more-intelligent-japanese-scientist-yoshihiko-koga-smarter-clever-morning-a7434091.html

Your English is much better than mine and you are pretty brave, my dear.  I
was just trying to make you smile.  In Portuguese, we "suck", "lick"
(popsicles)  or "take" ice cream, but in English they "eat" ice cream.
"Eating ice cream" would be an ugly grammar mistake in Portuguese.
Languages are always pretty fun, haha!!  :D