Are there crypto discussions on this forum

rooty arpspoof at protonmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:29:56 PST 2016

hi hi hi (*_*) igor

-------- Original Message --------
On Nov 28, 2016, 6:58 PM, Igor Chudov wrote:

Hi, I am Igor Chudov, a great while ago I was involved in running this
mailing list via my proposal of a distributed list. Then junk messages
became too time consuming and I got busy.

I decided to subscribe to take a peek recently, and wanted to ask if
this mailing list has bona fide discussions of cryptography, its role
in the modern economy, finance and politics, etc.

Thanks