Are there crypto discussions on this forum

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:01:00 PST 2016

Hi, Igor.  Welcome back to the CypherPunk List!  :D

I am Ceci, a crazy noob from Brazil.  Nice to meet you!  :)

Please, choose your favorite cryptography, security, privacy, coding, A.I.,
Math, etc, etc, subjects and share interesting informations, good and bad
news, your personal ideas, curious bibliography...  No limits, my dear, but
I sincerely suggest you lots of patience and some sense of humour.

The list has no moderation.  You have free will to express your convictions
and need to have good sense enough to self-moderate yourself.  Or not, your
option only.  ;)

Like my loved Mirimir mentioned before, there are some stupid trolls and a
lot of garbage, but we can make this list better, bringing interesting
considerations about relevant themes.  Believe me, in the middle of all the
junk and the trash, there are great people hidden here, some provocative
discussions and singular delightful messages.

Please, feel free and comfortable to talk about everything!  Good luck and
be happy!  :D

Ceci
say it."