[RUS] Conspiracy fact - on the dissolution of the USSR

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 28 16:56:33 PST 2016

When men meet and talk, out of the public eye, and agree to great civil
changes, they have in fact conspired to achieve an outcome.

Some actual conspiracies are not achieved, and usually remain tarred
with the epithet "conspiracy theory".

Some actual conspiracies are achieved, such as the dissolution of the
USSR - here's a little update on this one, triggered by a recent
Atlantic Council meeting.

Who is celebrating the assassination of the USSR?
http://theduran.com/celebrating-assassination-ussr/
(Alt:
http://orientalreview.org/2016/11/27/who-is-celebrating-the-assassination-of-the-ussr/
)
   "
   Every corner of that suffering country was soon confronted by the
   historical fallout from the intellectual sloth, complacency, and
   indolence of both the Soviet elites as well as the masses.
   "

Notwithstanding ones position on "state" vs "political anarchy", rapid
changes to an existing system have consequences, tending to the chaotic,
and in this case we see the final years of the USSR causing a great many
Russians to suffer greatly under perestroika, and even more so from the
undignified (and some would say almost entirely criminal) break up of
the USSR.

So failure to change has consequences, and change has consequences, to
speak obvious tautology. Ultimately the details matter - what are the
intentions and actions of those who cause the change? Most sheeple wait
for others to instigate change, fail to support those who express "good
intention", and ultimately suffer the outcomes of the actions of others.

Good luck,

--
Certified (R) Deplorable (TM) Fake News (TM) Which Hunter (C)
Executive Vice Secretary, The Ministry of Winning