"Never appease, never compromise, never apologize"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Nov 26 03:50:06 PST 2016

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 04:33:16PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> : inanity - pure, pure inanity trumping all sense of decorum
>
> Trigger warning, pro-trump, inane youtube ahead. You have been warned!
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
> ~20MiB, ~3mins
>
> Must. Not. Enjoy.

"Never compromise" also means, when you're on a winning point,
"never shift ground".

That blonde girl that everyone in the studio laughed at in such an
undignified way, is Ann Coulter. In the following interview she speaks
amongst other things to our freedom of speech and the lame stream
media's current obsession with "fake news" as their excuse for
censorship:

Exclusive — Ann Coulter Post-Election Review: Media Bias, ‘Fake News,’
and Burning Down the Conservative Establishment
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/25/exclusive-ann-coulter-post-election-review-media-bias-fake-news-and-burning-down-the-conservative-establishment/
"
Coulter noted that as far back as her college days, left-wingers have
been itching to impose speech controls, even as they fulminated against
the Religious Right for its alleged book-burning impulses.
"