A short school play about unthanksgiving you wish you were in...

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Nov 25 09:15:32 PST 2016

On 11/25/2016 08:30 AM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 11/24/2016 05:06 PM, Razer wrote:
>> It's #UnThanksgiving y' all.
>>
>> Have a traditional one.
>>
>> Invite some people you recently met over for a big meal... then kill
>> them and take their property.
>>
>> http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/153619997231
> ... after robbing the graves of the multitudes who died from diseases
> that you introduced ;)

I found out from a friend that this is a scene from the Addams Family
movie. Maybe I'll make an exception to my usual non-hollywood movie
watching ways and torrent/watch it.

Two I can recommend for the XMAS season that weren't exactly Holllyweird
hits:

The Magic Christian... Based on a book by Terry Southern (who also wrote
the screenplay for Dr. Strangelove) Peter Sellers is "The Magic
Christian". Ringo Starr assists him in giving away ALL his money... for
a price. Everyone has theirs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0A1agq2FIc

(The Offal Pool scene is the best part.)

AND the Reverend Billy (who harassed Chase Bank so badly with sit-ins
and sing-ins they divested from 'mountaintop removal mining' and is
currently working on the Standing Rock DAPL-invested banks) "What Would
Jesus Buy?"

The intro sequence is here, and the whole thing's also available at Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m_5qoeO4D8

Rr